Wednesday, January 14, 2009

dude light bulbs!!! going off!!! in my head!!!

Ok. I have researched my topic (Song writing). It isnt has easy as I thought. Not that I was looking for an easy A. But I thought it would be simple. Song writers, they write hunderds of song. And when they come to the recording process, they pick there best and record. They pick there favorites by which one's people like better. When I have around 10 songs I like I will post them on here. Lyrics only and I will have them in a poll. I will let people vote on which one they like best. Then I will write another 10 and so on. Until I have at aleast 10 final songs. I really want to go with music. But after I pick the songs and write the music and record. I am not sure what to do with my material. Either go to my local radio station and try to play on the radio or get it played. I could also try to get it sold at a local music store. But these are just starting ideas. I have to go over it with ms savieto

No comments:

Post a Comment