Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am still hung up on the music idea. I really am excited about it and have been writing about it ever since I came up with it. But the other day Zinga approached me and told me I should change my idea to Photography and cover what I am doing at the Silver Eye Gallery. I thought about that already and I knew that I didnt want to do it cause it isn't going to last long, and I want to take music a step further. He told me that I never finish anything. That I should stick to what I know. But I know music and photography. My photography teacher told me that she agreed with zinga that I should change. But I feel that I am already doing contests and I have taken my photography to the next level. But not music. I still have a feeling for the guitar idea. But ever since zinga said what he said I am doubtful.

1 comment:

  1. thanks 4 the help 2day brandon!
    i really think u encourgaed my young mind haha
    but really thanks because MS.Savido was getting tired of hearing from me anyhow, so im glad u helped me with a topic

    ReplyDelete