Friday, January 9, 2009

New Idea

I have an idea.
I have been involved with music and playing the guitar for the last 2 years, and I should do my project on something I like and know. I have written a few songs in the last few months. Just for fun you know. But I think that I can maybe try to figure out a few more and try to record them onto a CD. I think it would be a great idea. But I thought that it would be even better that after I was done recording the songs (just guitar) that I should find other students that are are gifted in music that would want to incorporate onto the CD (not sure yet). If I have anytime left over after the making of the CD I thought that I should pick my favorite song and make a music video. I dont know if I am going on the top at all. But it is a start. And I think I solid idea. In my neighberhood at the music store "Pittsburgh Guitars" a friend of mine there has a recording studio at his house and I would be able to use it. It is something that I have been wanting to do for a while now. So I think I'm going to go for it. I love nothing more than music.

No comments:

Post a Comment